Skip to main content
- Matthews, M., Abdullah, S., Murnane, E., Voida, S., Choudhury, T., Gay, G., & Frank, E. (2016, August). Development and evaluation of a smartphone-based measure of social rhythms for bipolar disorder. Assessment 23(4), 472–483.
Conference Papers with Proceedings
- Jia, Y., Xu, B., Karanam, Y., & Voida, S. (2016). Personality targeted gamification: A survey study on personality traits and motivational affordances. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2016, pp. 2001–2013), San Jose, California, May 7–12. ACM Press.
- Matthews, M., Voida, S., Abdullah, S., Doherty, G., Choudhury, T., Im, S., & Gay, G. (2015). In situ design for mental illness: Considering the pathology of bipolar disorder in mHealth design. In Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Human–Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services (MobileHCI 2015, pp. 86–97), Copenhagen, Denmark, August 24–7. ACM Press.
Conference and Workshop Presentations
- Voida, S., Jia, Y., Karanam, Y., Chambers, A., Dara, J., Alderhami, A., Bodke, K., Shrikhande, D., & Despard, J. (2015). Challenges, feedback & notifications: Empirical explorations to inform the design of interfaces to motivate and encourage long-term personal informatics use. Position paper for the UbiComp 2015 workshop on New Frontiers of Quantified Self: Finding New Ways for Engaging Users in Collecting and Using Personal Data, Osaka, Japan, September 7.
- Holden, R.J., Voida, S., Savoy, A., Jones, J.F., & Kulanthaivel, A. (2016). Human factors engineering and human–computer interaction: Supporting user performance and experience. In Fennell, J.T., & Dixon, B.E. (Eds.), Clinical Informatics Study Guide: Text and Review (pp. 287–307). Cham, Switzerland: Springer International.